- Drop off Physical Information (many of you have already)
- Pick up Class Schedule
- Pick up your WLA Chromebook – You must bring your signed agreement!
- Purchase Lunch Credit ($3.25per day/$16.25 per week or purchase any amount)
- Fill out or drop off reduced lunch forms if applicable
- Sign-up if interested in working as student kitchen help
- Receive hall lock/locker assignment. A replacement lock costs $5.00
- Hand in a parking registration form and receive a parking sticker
- Sign up for piano lessons (optional) with Mrs. Boggs
- Order and pay for your yearbook! Cost is $30. If you do not want to pay on Orientation Day you may purchase it at Parent Orientation or at Parent Conferences
- Get your picture taken taken for your photo ID and the yearbook – dress code applies!
- Set up your locker – You may certainly bring your school supplies
8:40-8:55 a.m. All students will meet in the Chapel for general announcements.
8:55-9:05 a.m. Students are to go to their homerooms.
9:10-10:58 a.m. Go through a mini-schedule to check class rosters and course selections
11:00 a.m. Take care of any schedule changes and/or unfinished business.
Students are free to go if everything is in order.